Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 48 years, shows how you can safely fix your own car. Just a few simple safety precautions can make car repair safe and easy.
Things I used in this video:
1. New Version of Hexarmor gloves: http://amzn.to/2ieLy73
2. Safety Glasses: http://amzn.to/2nn3OAw
3. Angle Grinder: http://amzn.to/2BFNpdc
4. Steel Jack: http://amzn.to/2Asgjxo
5. Jack Stand: http://amzn.to/2jGOwBg
6. Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2kmBaOU
7. Common Sense
8. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
9. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
10. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
11. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
12. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
Fix Your Own Car Safely