Catalytic converter test. How to check a catalytic converter to see if it's bad and needs replacement in your car, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to tell if your car's catalytic converter is bad. A simple test beats guessing with expensive parts. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 47 years.
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. OTC Exhaust back pressure gauge: http://amzn.to/2nnY753
2. Mechanic’s Tool Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
3. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zSRuxO
4. Common Sense
5. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
6. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
7. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
8. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
9. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
How To Tell If You Need A New Catalytic Converter In Your Car