VTEC. How to fix variable valve timing in your car, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to fix an engine with a variable valve timing system (VTEC) when the vehicle has hesitation problems while running. How to fix car hesitation. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 47 years.
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. Actron Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2ngeCQJ
2. Mechanic’s Tool Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
3. Shop Towels: http://amzn.to/2jxKone
4. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zSRuxO
5. Common Sense
6. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
7. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
8. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
9. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
10. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
How To Fix Variable Valve Timing In Your Car (Vtec)