While in Walvis Bay we met some really incredible people and were able to safely leave Delos for a little camping trip in the Desert! From breakdowns to drone flights this episode was so fun to edit and put together. Hope you enjoy a glimpse of the desert through our eyes :) Lots of Love!
PS. Read about the adventures what weren’t captured on camera in The Delos Diaries, Part 13 “Queen of the Desert!” by Lizef
Subscribe at http://youtube.com/svdelos
This is our story, a story of three souls sailing around the world. It is a story about sailing and travel and adventure. But it's also a story about meeting amazing people and making life long friends. It's a story of people living their lives in an alternate way, in close connection with the beautiful people and amazing planet that we call home. Our experience has affected us so profoundly we want to share it, hoping that others may find inspiration to follow their dreams and do what they love.
For more sailing around the World Action! Join the SV Delos Tribe!
http://svdelos.com/camera - Camera gear!
http://patreon.com/svdelos - Support us on Patreon for unseen footage.
http://svdelos.com - Subscribe to our new awesome website
http://instagram.com/svdelos - Follow us on Instagram for more behind the scenes footage
http://facebook.com/svdelos - Like us on Facebook
http://svdelos.com/beer - If you like what you see send us a cold one ;)
http://svdelos.com/gear/ - Support us buy a sweet Delos T-shirt!
SEND US LOVE
We LOVE sailing, we LOVE traveling, and we LOVE making videos about it! We're only half-way around the world, so there's plenty more to see! Your support will fund better camera gear, internet to upload videos, and of course creative lubricants to smooth the editing process :)
Support Our Videos- Buy us a cold one.
This is made possible by YOU! So thank you so much for all the love and support you guys are sending us! It means a lot!
Much Love, Karin, Brian and Brady
• 00:33 Onetox - Ramukanji (Remix) (www.youtube.com/watch?v=WNicT_k9YS0)
• 01:41 Juan Rios - Pine Trees (Music by Chillhop: www.chillhop.com/listen, Juan Rios - Pine Trees: www.soundcloud.com/JuanRios, Listed on Spotify: www.bit.ly/ChillhopSpotify)
• 03:57 Joakim Carud - Canals (Music by Chillhop: www.chillhop.com/listen, Joakim Carud - Canals: www.soundcloud.com/JoakimCarud, Listed on Spotify: www.bit.ly/ChillhopSpotify)
• 06:13 Kevin McLeod - Dubakupado (www.Incompetech.com)
• 07:24 B-Side - Pair (Music by Chillhop: www.chillhop.com/listen, B-Side - Pair: www.soundcloud.com/B-Side, Listed on Spotify: www.bit.ly/ChillhopSpotify)
• 08:47 Aso - Sun In My Face (Music by Chillhop: www.chillhop.com/listen, Aso - Sun In My Face: www.soundcloud.com/Aso, Listed on Spotify: www.bit.ly/ChillhopSpotify)
• 10:23 Beatboxbandit - One Last Thing (Music by Chillhop: www.chillhop.com/listen, Beatboxbandit - One Last Thing: www.soundcloud.com/Beatboxbandit, Listed on Spotify: www.bit.ly/ChillhopSpotify)
• 12:12 Tatono - Green Monster (www.soundcloud.com/tatono)
• 14:59 Brian Taylor - Ready (www.spundcloud.com/BrianTaylor)
• 18:57 Kevin McLeod - Quasi Motion (www.Incompetech.com)
• 22:15 Kevin McLeod - Bumba Crossing (www.Incompetech.com)
• 25:21 Handbook - Melon (Music by Chillhop: www.chillhop.com/listen, Handbook - Melon: www.soundcloud.com/Handbook, Listed on Spotify: www.bit.ly/ChillhopSpotify)
• 27:55 The Kickstands - Back to Paradise (www.thekickstands.bandcamp.com)
• 29:39 Lance Allen – Pacific Drive (www.lanceallenmusic.com)
Namibian Desert! Camping, Getting Lost And Breaking Down... Sailing Vessel Delos Ep. 148