Solder wires together. How to solder wires together in your car, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to repair damaged wiring on your car. How to fix bad wiring by soldering in your car. All you need is a 15 dollar pencil soldering gun and a little knowledge. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 47 years.
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. Wire Cutter: http://amzn.to/2ArdYCU
2. Soldering Kit: http://amzn.to/2AmZ96d
3. 14 Gauge Wire: http://amzn.to/2jGAboI
4. Rosin Core Solder: http://amzn.to/2kiP3xc
5. Heat shrink wrap: http://amzn.to/2AmccoB
6. Heating Device: http://amzn.to/2AqNSzR
7. Common Sense
8. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
9. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
10. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
11. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
12. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
How To Solder Wires Together In Your Car