Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 48 years, shows how you can remain comfortable while fixing your car. You don't need to get dirty and hot and hurt your bac working on your car if you do 3 simple things.
Things I used in this video:
1. New Version of Foam Matts: http://amzn.to/2icnmSu
2. Big Air Fan: http://amzn.to/2BE52Ky
3. Safe Grip Gloves: http://amzn.to/2jEoyOW
4. Common Sense
5. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
6. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
7. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
8. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
9. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
Fix Your Own Car Comfortably