Traction control. Why not to buy a Chevy with traction control, car review with Scotty Kilmer. Car fails and why GM cars have traction control problems that are expensive to repair. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 47 years.
⬇️Scotty’s Top DIY Tools:
1. Bluetooth Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2nfvmaD
2. Cheap Scan Tool: https://amzn.to/2D8Tvae
3. Professional Socket Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
4. Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2kmBaOU
5. No Charging Required Car Jump Starter: https://amzn.to/2CthnUU
6. Battery Pack Car Jump Starter: http://amzn.to/2nrc6qR
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. Actron Scan Tool: http://amzn.to/2ngeCQJ
2. OTC Encore Diagnostic Tool: http://amzn.to/2Atdix0
3. Common Sense
4. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
5. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
6. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
7. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
8. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
Consider subscribing and press the bell 🛎 icon to be notified of all new videos.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.