Steering clunks and has play. How to fix steering in your car that clunks and has play, DIY with Scotty Kilmer. How to replace center link. How to fix your car when the steering has too much play and makes noises when you turn. DIY car repair with Scotty Kilmer, an auto mechanic for the last 47 years.
⬇️Things I used in this video:
1. Cutting pliers: http://amzn.to/2ArE0WI
2. Breaker Bar: http://amzn.to/2BEo9Ep
3. Ball Joint Separator: http://amzn.to/2AqObdZ
4. Sledge Hammer: http://amzn.to/2iasnep
5. Steel Jack: http://amzn.to/2Asgjxo
6. Mechanic’s Tool Set: http://amzn.to/2Bzmccg
7. Disposable Gloves: http://amzn.to/2zSRuxO
8. Common Sense
9. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
10. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
11. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
12. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
13. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
How To Fix Steering That Clunks And Has Play