Scotty Kilmer, mechanic for the last 48 years, shows how two small tools can save you time and aggravation when working on modern cars. Don't get angry at the engineers who design hard to work on cars, get EVEN.
Things I used in this video:
1. Flex Gear Wrench Set: http://amzn.to/2ArL4m9
2. Vampire Plier: http://amzn.to/2jHUjqb
3. Common Sense
4. 4k Camera: http://amzn.to/2hZ4AxX
5. Mini Microphone: http://amzn.to/2newgV9
6. My computer for editing / uploading: http://amzn.to/2i2sKYz
7. Video editing software: http://amzn.to/2jv5Fhf
8. Thumbnail software: http://amzn.to/2k7tz6C
🛠Check out my Garage to see what I use every day and highly recommend:
❗️Check out the Scotty store:
👉Follow me on Instagram for the latest news, funnies, and exclusive info / pics:
If you liked this video, consider subscribing and press the bell Icon to get updated on the latest videos every week.
And remember, every day (7 days a week), I upload a new video on the Scotty Kilmer Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/scottykilmer
Also, if you like my car help, be sure to watch my live car talk show, every Thursday afternoon at 1 CST and Saturday morning at 10 AM CST on YouTube. I answer your car questions LIVE there. Just check it out at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQtdBelbqdg
Scotty Kilmer is a participant in the Amazon Influencer Program.
Two Time Saving Tools